Tuesday, December 7, 2010

AFAX

It's been a while now since that event happen and now only I have the time to write about it.





Been there, did nothing much, unfortunately. It was last minute planning as initially I had no intention of going. But PMS suddenly changed my mind and got there in 3 hours!




As soon as I got there, I noticed it was the Cosplay session.


 


The hallway was filled with underage girls with 1-inch thick makeup dressing up as some anime characters. Pity them for posing for around an hour while those DSLR-fags keeps snapping away with their overpowered flash.



Wondered why I didn't manage to locate any One Piece cosplay, except a girl who dress up as Luffy. But who cares when you got these



and not forgetting this





a PERFECT GRADE STRIKE FREEDOM. For those who doesn't know what it is, a perfect grade is the best model you can get, the crème de la crème of Gundams! No, it doesn't cost $3 but a staggering $300 for an item which doesn't move nor cause catastrophic damage to your house.

All the people swarming it just can't take their eyes of it and...

OH LOOK!


No comments:

Post a Comment