Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sennheiser HD 212 Pro

Yeah, finally a pair of 'cans' I'm waiting for. My first big budget headphone to cause me deaf. I read lots of good reviews on tis headphone about it being beastly in bass. It better be because it's a  Sennheiser DJ headphone.



The packaging looks kinda cheap though but don't let that fool you! This headphone comes with serious stuffs! Upon wearing it, it snugs perfectly to my ears but my friend complained that it's slightly small for him. I guess his head was too big. Design wise was averagely great, nothing glamor to the likes of Beats.



Performance was awesome, but I think it is a little too bassy for me. If it was slightly less bassy, probably it would be ok but some people like it that way. Makes you feel like an 'ah beng' when listen to techno. Sound details was crisp and clear but if your song has too much digital bass in it, it will probably cause less details.


The thing I like is the removal cords from the headphone, since sometimes you want to put it around your neck without wires dangling around, this feature really helps.


Last but not least is the swivel part of the headphone. Sort of nice and helps with comfortability. A simple idea turned great. Then again, if you feel your head is too big, avoid this headphone. Get a sub-woofer instead and stick it to your ears.

Here's my personal rating on it. You can get other reviews by just asking Mr. Google
Sound Quality: 4/5
Design: 3/5
Comfortability: 3/5
Product Quality: 3.5/5
Price: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment