Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gmarket Hauls ^^

First up, the iPad Holder from Virus. Must say, it's some pretty awesome stuff to be able to hold that iPad weight. Suitable for any Android tablet with similar sizes 。◕‿◕。





Got some 32GB memory cards for my S2 and other tablets. Fastest memory card I ever used in a 32GB size^^



Got myself a 3M screen protector. The screen protector looks similar to others but the book is amazing. First time buying a screen protector inside a book. Looks tempting indeed!


Look, BIGFOOT~! The soles in my shoe is killin' me so I decided to grabbed one. Should have gone with the Made in Korea one but this China one can do as well. At least it helps relieve some of my sufferings T_T



Another pain reliever, this time for my wrist. Freaking nice for those in front of the PC whole day



Woohoo, finally after a few cancellation from seller on my purchase for home buttons for my lovely S2, this awesome looking button has arrived. I just used the white one, not sure where the red and black goes. 




Despite all my happy shopping spree, this sadly disappoints with the build quality. Although it looks outright gorgeous, the top and side is easily broken. But heck, since I can't find any awesome looking S2 case with a built in stand, I'm getting a new one no matter how many I have broken!!! 



Going down and under. This underwater handphone pouch. Can withstand till 10M deep! I'll be diving with the fishes with this! Can't wait to actually try it out^^



Finally ANDROMAN from EXcase. Not sure going for the VIRUS or EXcase at first, decided the EXcase since the color match with my S2 casing above. Something amazing this is the sticking mechanism. It just sticks no matter you remove and put it back infinitely. You can even wash it with water! Damn awesome stuffs from LG Chem to manufacture this EXcase holder.



No comments:

Post a Comment